Before trying to get rid of large pores, you should first learn what causes the enlarged pores. Many people are not really able to shrink the size of the pores, but could only make it look smaller. With age, the pores will generally be bigger because of the decrease in skin elasticity.
Large pore size of the face must be quite disturbing. Beside reducing the perfection appearance, the pore size can also make the skin look no smooth and dull. The pores are usually more obvious on the nose, forehead and chin. There is no solution to shrink pore size permanently. However you can help reduce the appearance of large pores.
Causes of Enlarged Pores
Genetics plays a considerable role in determining the size of the pores, and unfortunately nothing can be done to change these factors.
Oil on the skin will naturally contribute to determine the pore size. The body produces sebum (skin oil) naturally to prevent the skin from drying out.
If you have very oily skin, dirt will easily attach to and settle in the pores making the pores swollen and stretch.
Some causes of enlarged pores
- Pore blockage caused by dirt or cosmetics
- Improper use of cosmetics in a certain period
- Excess facial oil production
- Facial skin hygiene is not maintained
Home Remedies to Get rid of Large Pores Naturally
1. Ice cube
This treatment is very simple, wrap ice cubes in a cotton suluruh then rub it into the face. Ice cubes will tighten the pores. Perform this ritual every morning to pamper the skin. It is also beneficial to keep the production of sebum (oil glands) in normal
Honey will shrink your pores and oily skin also overcome the problem for the pores. Make herb honey mask, by mixing 2-3 tablespoons of honey and lemon juice, herb use on the face. Massage for a few minutes, let stand for 5 minutes then rinse with warm water.
3. Tomato juice
Tomato juice when used for facial and will shrink pores. Use tomato juice on the face, then let sit for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water. Perform this ritual three times a week to make a perfect skin.
4. Cucumber juice
Cucumbers are admittedly very useful in dealing with skin problems. Including problems large pores. Cucumber juice can be used as a mask or drink to remove toxins in the body. Mix cucumber juice with a little salt then applied to the face let sit for a few minutes.
Add 5 tablespoons of honey and two tablespoons of oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of milk powder. Mix ingredients together. Apply evenly on the face while given a little massage with circular movements. When finished, rinse thoroughly. Treat your face with this mixture regularly at least 2 times a week.
Tips To Shrink Pores
1. Clean makeup every night carefully. No matter how tired you are, you should not go straight to bed without cleaning it first. Even if you do not wear makeup every day (just wear moisturizer, powder, and lipstick), take the time to clean the face with a cleanser. This is to remove dirt and oils on the skin together.
2. Wash your face with a soap containing salicylic acid. This material will destroy oil and dirt that clog pores, and helps to improve the surface.
3. Wear a moisturizer that does not contain oil, and does not cause allergies. Salicylic acid is likely to cause irritation to some particular skin type. Because it is combined with a gentle moisturizer
4. Wear sunscreen every day. Perhaps many of us do not realize that the sun can damage the skin. Exposure to sunlight damage the collagen layers that create smooth skin. Being outdoors without sunscreen protection will also destroy the benefits of the three steps that you did before.
5. If necessary, perform intensive care. Dermatologists have a series of special care for us who have certain skin problems. Be a smart consumer to choose treatments that are not harmful side effects. You may be familiar with the process of chemical peeling, where after a few days the skin will peel and skin become redness. Although the end result makes the skin look white and smooth, but it causes the skin to become thin and susceptible to free radicals that cause cancer.