There are various ways to get rid of acne. In addition to anti-acne products commonly found in cosmetics store, you can try natural remedies that are safer, more environmentally friendly and of course easy to obtain. There are some natural ingredients believed to effectively eliminate acne.
Causes of Acne
Before talking about how to get rid of acne, we should know what are causes of acne. Hormones can cause acne. It is more common in teens. But basically everyone at all age levels can have acne. Some adult women have acne because of hormones that occurs when the pregnancy, menstrual cycle, or when you start or stop taking birth control pills.
There are three factors that cause acne:
a. Excess oil production
b. Excessive dead skin cells will cause irritation to the pores.
c. Growth of bacteria on the skin
Acne occurs when skin pores clogged by oil and dead skin cells. Acne will cause red spots with white centers that grew when the clogged pores become inflamed and infected. Closing and this inflammation occurs in the pores of the skin that produce lumps beneath the surface of the skin called cysts.
It is unknown what causes the increased production of oil that causes acne. But some things like hormones, bacteria, certain medical treatments and heredity plays a role.
Home remedies to get rid of acne
1. Orange peel and Lemon
Citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons have the ability to remove dirt and residue from the skin. Lemon juice is the most effective ingredient against acne and other skin problems to overcome. For stubborn acne, you can use orange peel. Pound the orange peel until smooth, add a little water to form a paste. Apply the paste to the area last orange peel facial acne, let stand approximately 10-15 minutes, then rinse.
Cucumber is a natural anti-oxidant that is able to deal with acne. In addition, cucumber also gives a soothing effect and calm inflamed acne. Finely grated cucumber, then paste on the pimples and blackheads area. Let stand for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Put the swab into pure honey, and apply on the acne, leave about 10-15 minutes, and rinse. Do this every day until the acne dried up and disappeared.
Pure blender until smooth in a blender, then apply to the inflamed blackheads and pimples, leave for 20 minutes and rinse with clean water. As a result, inflammation is reduced, and the facial complexion smooth and radiant.
5. Cucumbers, oatmeal, yogurt
Puree one small cucumber and one cup of oatmeal in a blender, then stir. Combine mixture with yogurt. Apply the mask to the face and neck, wait for 30 minutes. Wet the cloth with warm water and gently wipe the face. Rinse the rest of the mask with warm water.
Separate the egg whites with the egg yolk. Place the egg yolk in the dish, stirring with a fork or whisk. Apply egg yolk to the face evenly, let dry for 15 minutes. Use a damp cloth to remove the yolk and rinse your face with warm water.
7. Walnut and yogurt
Destroy the walnuts to a fine powder, make as much as 2 teaspoons, mix with plain yogurt. Massage your face with a mixture of walnuts and leave for 20 minutes. To remove, rinse your face with warm water.
8. Aloe Vera.
Take an aloe vera, cut some part, peel the outer skin, apply on the acne, and repeat doing it this way every morning and afternoon. If you are patient enough, acne may be able to dry up and flake off for 3 days. Additionally aloe is also capable of removing stubborn acne scars.
Treatment to get rid of acne
You should try these six simple steps to get rid of facial acne.
1. Wash your face every morning and night. "Every" is the key word. Spent the night oil and dirt can cause penetrate deep enough to infect the skin and cause acne. Wash your face with pimples a special formula that has at least 2% salicylic acid to help keep the pores to keep them clean.
2. Make sure to wash your face in the morning with a moisturizer labeled "noncomedogenic" and "oil-free". This will protect your skin from the materials used make-up every day. Use a moisturizer at night if your skin is very dry.
3. After washing your face at night, Apply acne medication that contains no more than 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. This will reduce the bacteria that cause acne and give your skin a chance to rest without filling your pores with excess oil. Apply well in the morning, but no more than twice a day to avoid red spots.
4. Never use abrasive scrubs or products that can make your skin peel. This can cause acne rupture and infection that spread the seeds of acne. Try it once a week wearing a mask that contains sulfur.
5. Make up you can be a cause of acne. Be sure to clean all your brushes as often as possible. Dirty brush can carry the bacteria that cause acne. Switch to foundation and mineral makeup that will not clog your pores.
6. Retin-A can help prevent clogged pores and can also be a long-term solution to control acne. Be careful in using it and follow dermatological advice.