Do you like to eat kiwifruit? Apparently, kiwi contains many natural nutrients that the human body needs. Kiwi fruit has been known as one of the fruits of high nutritional and vitamin C. kiwi also contains a digestive enzyme that can help the absorption of protein. Enzyme called actinidin. It is a protease enzyme (protein destruction) which is in the green kiwi fruit, functioning digest proteins so readily absorbed.
Here are the health benefits of kiwifruit:
1. Vitamin C: Kiwi fruit is a good source of vitamin C even two times more than oranges. Kiwi fruit can be good for your diet. The content of vitamin C can protect the body from respiratory disorders such as asthma.
2. Potassium: Kiwi fruit is also rich in potassium. When compared to bananas, the fruit is low in calories so it is good for heart health. Sodium controls blood pressure thus preventing you from heart disease.
3. Vitamin E: We all know that a diet rich in vitamin E has a high fat content. But, kiwi fruit is one of the sources of vitamin E with a low fat content. Vitamin E is useful as an antioxidant and maintain a healthy heart.
4. Folic Acid: Kiwi is a rich food source of folic acid. The fruit should be consumed by women before and during pregnancy. Folic acid to prevent neural defects in babies and provide adequate vitamin intake for pregnant women. Once your baby starts to grow, kiwifruit assist them in the development of the brain and prevent cardiovascular disease.
5. Fiber: According to the study, a diet rich in fiber helps in treating constipation and inflammation in the digestive tract. Dietary fiber can lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and some cancers. Fiber also lowers blood sugar levels, thereby reducing the risk of diabetes.
6. Zinc: Zinc content in kiwifruit helps men to produce testosterone. Zinc also has other health benefits to the skin, hair, teeth, and nails.